Crock Pot Baked Potatoes |This Is Why I’m Full
What better way to bring our week of potato recipes than our Crock Pot Baked Potatoes? They are really easy to make and so low maintenance you won’t even need to think about them after you put them into the crock pot! We have made these quite a few times and they are delicious every time! We used them in almost every recipe that we have posted this week, amazing!
They are super versatile and let’s be honest, I will eat potatoes every day if I’m given the option!!
Let us know what you think of our Crock Pot Baked Potatoes and comment below with any questions/suggestions! Be sure and sign up for our Newsletter where we will be posting and sending out recipes we are going to make and giving you the opportunity to give us suggestions for what we should make next! Enjoy!
- Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper
- Parmesan Cheese
- Minced Garlic
- Start by scrubbing your potatoes well.
- Next make small slices into the potato or poke it several times with a fork- all the way around. This allows air to escape while the potato is cooking.
- Cut a square of foil large enough to cover each potato separately and completely.
- Place all potatoes into a large Tupperware bowl that has a lid and add your garlic, seasonings and olive oil place the lid on and shake thoroughly (it take a lot less time if you do it this way instead of doing it on every individually)
- Wrap each potato in it's own foil and place inside the Crock Pot.
- Cook on high heat for approximately 3 hours.