Homemade Rustic Bread|This Is Why I’m Full
Do you want to know what the best part of this Homemade Rustic Bread is? You don’t have to knead it! I love bread, but I hate kneading it so when the Hubby found this no-knead recipe I was so excited for it I had a hard time waiting for it to rise properly!
We have made this quite a few times, but my favorite use so far was when we made Spinach Artichoke dip in our crock pot and ate it out of loaves of this bread!
Let us know what you think of our Homemade Rustic Bread and comment below with any questions/suggestions! Be sure and sign up for our Newsletter where we will be posting and sending out recipes we are going to make and giving you the opportunity to give us suggestions for what we should make next! Enjoy!
- 3¼ cups Flour
- ¼ teaspoons Dry Yeast
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1½ cups Luke Warm Water
- Mix dough: The night before, combine all ingredients, mix dry ingredients together and then add water, mix ingredients until the dough comes together.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let sit 12-20 hours on the counter top.
- Next day, the dough will be wet, sticky and bubbly.
- Generously flour your hands and baking sheet.
- Take dough (if it sticks, flour hands more), form oval shape.
- Place it on a baking sheet and sprinkle a generous amount of flour on it.
- Cover it with towel. Let dough rise in a warm place for 1-2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 450F. You will need to have 2 shelves in oven.
- Place 2 cups of hot boiled water in the deep cooking sheet.
- Place this cooking sheet on a lower level, inside your oven. This will make the bread crispy and make it rise more.
- Place the bread on the top level. Remove water from the oven after 10 minutes.
- Keep on baking bread for another 30 minutes or until golden crispy brown.