Panko Potatoes combines the perfect combination of salty, soft and crunchy. Sliced potatoes are good on their own, but add some panko cheese and garlic and you’ve got some amazing potatoes. It puts sliced potatoes to shame with just a little seasoning. We have this recipe posted along with a dinner meal from last month, but after revisiting the recipe we decided to make the potatoes on their own with another meal, and figured we ought to post just the potatoes on their own. They are tasty enough to deserve their own post. If you haven’t tried to make potatoes with Panko I strongly suggest you try it out at least once, what have you got to lose besides a potato and some time? You might just find your new favorite dish!
Let us know if you’ve tried this recipe with any success!
- 3 large potatoes
- 2 cups Panko breadcrumbs
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese
- 3 tbsp Olive oil
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tsp Pepper
- 1 tsp Salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Slice potatoes into rounds roughly ½" thick
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients together
- Move them into a foil lined baking dish
- Bake for 30-45 minutes or until potatoes are soft
- Let sit for 10 minutes to cool