Pumpkin Spice Waffles | This Is Why I’m Full
These Pumpkin Spice Waffles! We actually made a YouTube tutorial for these, video available here: Pumpkin Spice Waffles
They were a lot of fun to make and even more fun to eat! I topped them with caramel because we didn’t have really anything else, making them was a rainy day spur of the moment decision and boy was it a good one! Next time I might up the pumpkin, mostly because I LOVE pumpkin but also because I love pumpkin! Oh, wait. I guess my only reason is that I love pumpkin, because they were awesome the way that I made them!
Let us know what you think of our Pumpkin Spice Waffles and comment below with any questions/suggestions! Be sure and sign up for our Newsletter where we will be posting and sending out recipes we are going to make and giving you the opportunity to give us suggestions for what we should make next! Enjoy!
- 1¼ cups milk
- 1½ cups all purpose flour
- ⅓ cup pumpkin puree
- 3 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- ⅓ cup brown sugar
- 1½ tsp baking powder
- 1 large egg
- 2 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- ¼ tsp salt
- Place the flour, sugar, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice and salt in a large bowl and mix together.
- Mix the milk, egg, pumpkin puree and melted butter in a separate bowl.
- Add the liquid ingredients to the dry and whisk together briefly until combined. Let the batter stand for 5 minutes
- Preheat the waffle maker until the ready light indicator turns on.
- Pour enough batter to cover just under ⅔ of the waffle maker surface and close the lid.
- Cook until the machine beeps or until the waffles are puffy, golden and crisp.
- Repeat with the rest of the batter.
- Top with whatever you like!