Chicken Broccoli Crescent Roll Bake|This Is Why I’m Full
This Chicken Broccoli Crescent Roll Bake is another one of those things I saw on Pinterest and just had to try! Ours didn’t end up being very pretty, and my goofy Hubby forgot to take a picture after it was sliced up (he takes 99% of the pictures you see on here!) so I can’t show the gooey cheesy deliciousness that is inside of these crescent rolls, but trust me, it was delicious!
Let us know what you think of our Chicken Broccoli Crescent Roll Bake and comment below with any questions/suggestions! Be sure and sign up for our Newsletter where we will be posting and sending out recipes we are going to make and giving you the opportunity to give us suggestions for what we should make next! Enjoy!
- 2 cans Pillsbury Original Crescent Rolls
- 2 cups chicken chunks, cooked
- 2 cups cheddar cheese
- 2 cups broccoli, frozen, steamed and chopped
- ½ cup light mayonnaise
- 1 egg yolk
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- On a parchment paper lined cookie sheet, spread both cans of crescents length wise to form a long rectangle.
- Press each of the seams to form a single layer of dough.
- In a large bowl, combine chicken, cheese, broccoli and mayonnaise
- Spread mixture over the center of the croissant dough evenly to create a log.
- Fold the sides of the crescent rolls up so that the mixture is covered
- Brush the top of the braid with a beaten egg yolk
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown.