Crock Pot Spicy Salsa Chicken Pasta|This Is Why I’m Full
This Crock Pot Spicy Salsa Chicken Pasta was amazing delicious because it’s something outside the norm. The hubby and I eat a lot of pasta with tomato sauce, a lot a lot. It’s kind of our favorite meal. So it was nice to have pasta, which we love, but a different kind. Something different was really nice! And the husband really liked it, he ate three helpings!
A shoutout goes out to whoever figured out that that you can cook pasta in a Crock Pot. I mean really, there are so many plus sides to cooking your pasta in the sauce of your dinner. It thickens itself, the pasta is flavorful on it’s own, it takes a lot less maintenance so multitasking is a possibility. So I can wash up the dishes while the pasta cooks! I’m really glad that it works so well. It makes pasta, and already simple dish, even easier to make!
Let us know what you think of our delicious Crock Pot Spicy Salsa Chicken Pasta and comment below with any questions/suggestions! Be sure and sign up for our Newsletter where we will be posting and sending out recipes we are going to make and giving you the opportunity to give us suggestions for what we should make next! Enjoy!
- 3 large chicken breasts
- 1 lb bowtie pasta
- 3-4 cups chicken broth
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 8 oz Jalapeno Cream cheese
- 2 large jalapenos, diced
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 tbsp garlic salt
- 1 tbsp pepper
- Place all ingredients , except the cream cheese and the noodles, into your crock pot and cook on low until chicken is done (4-6 hours)
- Pour in your pasta and turn crock pot to high
- Once pasta is cooked add your cream cheese and stir briskly to mix.
- Add some cheese to garnish, and enjoy!