Grilled Cauliflower Steaks | This Is Why I’m Full
The hubby and I go through phases when it comes to our cooking, sometimes we make really healthy recipes for weeks, and sometimes we eat cookies for dinner every night. Luckily for you we made this on one of our healthy kicks, and boy was this a good one!
We fell in love with grilling recently, which in an apartment can be tricky, but we decided to buy a small propane grill and it was a fantastic idea! We use it for everything! We have made this a couple of times, we even made it in the oven once when it was raining and we couldn’t grill, it was delicious!
The best thing about this dish is that you can use whatever different seasonings that you want! (I’ve read that pesto is fabulous on cauliflower!)
Let us know what you think of our Grilled Cauliflower Steaks and comment below with any questions/suggestions! Be sure and sign up for our Newsletter where we will be posting and sending out recipes we are going to make and giving you the opportunity to give us suggestions for what we should make next! Enjoy!
Grilled Cauliflower Steaks
- 1 inch head cauliflower cut into oneslices
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon crushed red pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Mix all of your ingredients, except your cauliflower, in a bowl
- Using a kitchen brush spread the resulting mix onto both sides of each cauliflower steak
- Grill over medium-high heat until the stalks are tender
- Cool for five minutes
- Enjoy as a side dish or as your main course!