As the name “implies” these brownies are better than sex, and no sex isnt terrible these brownies are just that good. Peanut butter, chocolate, Resses peanut butter cups and oh my god they’re soooo good hence the name. Make sure you let the things cool before you eat them, you’ll want to try them out as soon as you finish with them but it is an important step to let everything cool or you’ll be left with a gooey mess on your hands face, and maybe even your feet. I’ve never seen anything close to how good these brownies are, and people have tried, oh have they tried. Actually ya’ll are lucky im sharing this recipe with you it could have been one of my best kept secrets!
Let us know what you think and comment below with any questions/suggestions! Be sure and sign up for our Newsletter where we will be posting and sending out recipes we are going to make and giving you the opportunity to give us suggestions for what we should make next! Enjoy!
- 1 box brownie mix
- ½ cup salted peanuts (if don’t have salted, add sea salt)
- 1 cup chopped Reese’s peanut butter cups
- 1½ cup milk chocolate chips
- 1½ cup creamy peanut butter
- ½ tablespoon butter
- 1½ cups Rice Krispies Cereal
- Mix brownies according to directions, and bake for 20-25 minutes in a 9 x 13 baking dish
- Remove and top with peanuts and peanut butter cups, and bake for 4-6 minutes more. While they are finishing baking, melt chocolate chips, peanut butter and butter.
- Stir in cereal. Remove brownies from oven and evenly pour chocolate mixture over top.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours before serving.