Better Than Sex Brownies|This Is Why I’m Full
As the name suggests these brownies are better than sex, and no sex isn’t terrible these brownies are just that good. Make sure you let the things cool before you eat them, you’ll want to try them out as soon as you finish with them but it is an important step to let everything cool or you’ll be left with a gooey mess on your hands face, and maybe even your feet.
I’ve never seen anything close to how good these brownies are, and people have tried, oh have they tried. Actually ya’ll are lucky im sharing this recipe with you it could have been one of my best kept secrets!
Let us know what you think of our Better Than Sex Brownies and comment below with any questions/suggestions! Be sure and sign up for our Newsletter where we will be posting and sending out recipes we are going to make and giving you the opportunity to give us suggestions for what we should make next! Enjoy!
- Soft butter, for greasing the pan
- Flour, for dusting the buttered pan
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup sugar, sifted
- 1 cup brown sugar, sifted
- 8 ounces melted butter
- 11/4 cups cocoa, sifted
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ½ cup flour, sifted
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F. Butter and flour an 8-inch square pan.
- In a mixer fitted with a whisk attachment, beat the eggs at medium speed until fluffy and light yellow.
- Add both sugars.
- Add remaining ingredients, and mix to combine.
- Pour the batter into a greased and floured 8-inch square pan and bake for 45 minutes.
- Check for doneness with the tried-and-true toothpick method: a toothpick inserted into the center of the pan should come out clean.
- When it's done, remove to a rack to cool. (Resist the temptation to cut into it until it's mostly cool, or you will hurt yourself like my Hubby does every time!)