Chocolate Fudge Peanut Butter Chip Bar Cookies|This Is Why I’m Full
This Chocolate Fudge Peanut Butter Chip Bar Cookies recipe is a step below our better than sex brownies. There are a few more modifications but these are still better than out of the box brownie mix and well it’s made from scratch anyways so it has to be better right?
If you want to get really lazy and just curl up with a blanket while watching Netflix this is a great break between all the ice cream you’re eating on your day off. Toss some Nutella on top of these brownies and you’ll be on the same level as better than sex brownies. If you’re really adventurous you’ll make them both at the same time and food coma yourself to sleep.
Let us know what you think of our Chocolate Fudge Peanut Butter Chip Bar Cookies and comment below with any questions/suggestions! Be sure and sign up for our Newsletter where we will be posting and sending out recipes we are going to make and giving you the opportunity to give us suggestions for what we should make next! Enjoy!
- 1 cup butter, softened
- ½ cup white sugar
- 1 cup dark brown sugar
- 1 cup cocoa powder
- 2 eggs
- 1½ tsp vanilla
- 1⅓ cup flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1½ cups peanut butter chips
- Preheat the oven for 375F.
- Grease a cookie sheet – either a 15×10 or 17×11.
- With an electric mixer, cream the butter with the white and brown sugar until smooth. Beat in the cocoa powder, eggs and vanilla.
- Whisk the baking soda, baking powder and salt in with the flour, then slowly beat the flour into the creamed ingredients until smooth and no longer lumpy.
- With a wooden spoon or mixer on low, add the peanut butter chips until evenly combined.
- Press the cookie dough evenly on the greased cookie sheet.
- Bake in the oven for 20-22 minutes if using a 15×10 cookie sheet or 17-19 minutes if using a 17×11 cookie sheet.
- Cool on a wire rack and cut into bars.