Sirloin Tip Roast Slow Cooker|This Is Why I’m Full
Another slow cooker recipe for everyone! This is so amazingly delicious and good for you. It’s a hearty alternative to going to Taco Bell after work. I make mine in the morning before I leave, set it to low and let it cook all day long. It’s so nice to have a hot hearty meal right when I get off work, and no drive through’s! I make this recipe with lots of potatoes, when I get home they’re all sorts of soft and falling off my fork. When I run out of Roast to eat them with I’ll save the leftovers and mix them up like mashed potatoes. THEN take some garlic butter and fry them up as patties, I crisp up the outside and the inside is hot and gooey, it’s probably the best thing you can do with them and the meat juice makes the potatoes even better.
I also do this with leftover mashed potatoes, but they just don’t taste the same as potatoes from a slow cooker. The juice from the meat really makes some tasty potato pancakes.
Let us know what you think of our Sirloin Tip Roast Slow Cooker and comment below with any questions/suggestions! Be sure and sign up for our Newsletter where we will be posting and sending out recipes we are going to make and giving you the opportunity to give us suggestions for what we should make next! Enjoy!
- 2-3 pounds Sirloin Tip Roast
- 1½ pounds Red or Yellow potatoes, bite sized portions
- 1 pound Baby carrots
- 1 Yellow onion
- Garlic powder and Pepper to taste
- Cut potatoes into bite size pieces, and place them on the bottom of your slow cooker.
- Baby carrots are put on top of your potatoes
- Sliced onion goes on top of your baby carrots
- Sprinkle garlic powder on top of the vegetables, and place the roast on top of everything.
- Sprinkle garlic powder and pepper on top of the roast
- Cook the roast on high for 2 hours, then reduce heat to low for 4-6 hours. Or if you're like me, place the slow cooker on low for 8 hours or wait until the meat if fork tender.