Here is the recipe that I use to make the best chicken you’ll ever consume. This is the recipe you’ll need to make before you make Lemon Angel Hair with Chicken and Spinach. I use a Dutch oven to make my chicken I think it makes the recipe come to life a bit better than it would in a regular pan. Plus I just like cooking with it to begin with, so if you don’t have one here is a link to the Dutch Oven that I use. I love them because of the even heat distribution, they heat slowly and evenly which is perfect to keep all the yummy juices in your chicken that way you wont lose any flavor. Your tummy will love you if you get this.
Just to make a note, you really do want your meat to cool down before you start to cut into it. If you’ve ever tried to cut hot meat and noticed all the juices running over your cutting board? We’ll you’re just losing flavor and making the meat dry and hard to eat. SO yeah, don’t do that.
This is a great meal to make on its own, or add some pasta and spinach, and bacon, with some cheese and you’ll be in food coma heaven.
Happy Cooking! Post a comment if you’ve tried this or have suggestions!
- 2-4 Boneless chicken breasts
- ½ tsp Salt and Pepper
- ½ tsp Garlic powder
- ½ tsp Onion powder
- ½ tsp Paprika
- 3 tbsp Olive oil
- Mix salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, and paprika in a small bowl.
- Coat the chicken breasts in the seasoning, rubbing in to coat the entire piece of chicken. (dry rub)
- Pour olive oil in the bottom of a Dutch oven, and heat to med-high. When nice and hot, add chicken to the pan (in batches if necessary). Cook 2-3 min per side.
- If any chicken has been removed, add it back to the Dutch oven.
- Place uncovered Dutch oven in a 350 degree F oven for 25 minutes or until juices run clear.
- Let sit on a plate 5-10 minutes before cutting, shredding, or eating.