Ever want to make steak tacos but not sure how you want to prepare the meat? We’ll then this recipe is for you! The best part is it doesn’t have to sit over night or all day like most recipes. You’ll still have a delicious and soft taco filling without all the prep time. If you don’t have a bbq or its raining/snowing outside like it is here you can fry this steak up in a pan and you’ll still have wonderful results. Tacos are a year round thing in this household so we can’t let a little think like cold weather stop us from enjoying some delicious tacos. Because we’ll, tacos.
Let us know what you think of our Triple Chocolate Chip Cookies and comment below with any questions/suggestions! Be sure and sign up for our Newsletter where we will be posting and sending out recipes we are going to make and giving you the opportunity to give us suggestions for what we should make next! Enjoy!
- 1 cup Italian-style salad dressing
- 2 tsp garlic pepper seasoning
- 1 cup barbeque sauce
- 2 lb beef sirloin tip steaks
- In a medium bowl, mix the Worcestershire sauce, Italian-style salad dressing, garlic pepper seasoning, and barbeque sauce. Place the meat in the marinade, and turn to coat. Cover, and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Preheat grill for high heat.
- Brush grill lightly with oil to prevent sticking. Place steaks on the grill, and discard marinade. Grill steaks 10 minutes on each side, or to desired doneness.