Cheesy Potato Casserole|This Is Why I’m Full
This Cheesy Potato Casserole is an excellent side dish, or main course if you’re into potatoes. We made this as a side to our main course Honey Soy Sauce Chicken. Don’t forget to put a layer of foil down on your baking pan if you don’t there will be a stuck on mess to clean up after dinner. Foil is a much needed step when making this dish.
Let us know what you think of our Cheesy Potato Casserole and comment below with any questions/suggestions! Be sure and sign up for our Newsletter where we will be posting and sending out recipes we are going to make and giving you the opportunity to give us suggestions for what we should make next! Enjoy!
- 3 bakers Potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 3 Cups Cheddar Cheese
- 2 Cups Parmesan Cheese
- 3 TBSP Olive Oil
- 2 TBSP minced Garlic
- 2 TBSP Salt
- 2 TBSP Pepper
- Preheat oven to 400
- Line a loaf pan with foil and butter up (so nothing sticks!)
- In a Ziploc bag place potatoes and oil and shake until covered evenly
- In a medium bowl mix both cheeses, garlic, salt and pepper
- Set aside ½ cup of this mix, for topping
- Place a layer of oiled potatoes on bottom, and a thin layer of cheese
- Repeat until your pan is full or until you run out of potatoes and cheese!
- Sprinkle cheese that you set aside over top
- Bake until potatoes are all soft, top layer will get crispy and delicious, should take 30-40 minutes to cook all the way
- Remove from oven and let sit for 10 minutes before serving