Bacon Alfredo Pizza|This Is Why I’m Full
I told you before that the Hubby and I went through a homemade pizza phase, this Bacon Alfredo Pizza is a pizza that we made 4 times in a 2 week span, it was that good! One of the times we made it we added fresh tomatoes after if was done baking. Amazing! I love fresh tomatoes, especially cold tomatoes on top of warm gooey pizza!
This one we put Parmesan cheese, garlic salt and butter on the edges of the crust, that was really delicious! It tasted like Dominoes pizza to me but it was so much better for us than buying pizza!
Let us know what you think of our Bacon Alfredo Pizza and comment below with any questions/suggestions! Be sure and sign up for our Newsletter where we will be posting and sending out recipes we are going to make and giving you the opportunity to give us suggestions for what we should make next! Enjoy!
- 2 cups warm water
- 2 packages of quick rise yeast
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 5-5½ cups cups all purpose flour
- Add water, yeast, and sugar to a mixing bowl.
- Stir and then let proof for about 5 minutes.
- Add salt, honey, and about 2.5 cups of flour.
- Mix by hand.
- Add remaining flour, ½ cup at a time, until dough doesn't stick to your hands.
- Form until a ball and knead several times
- Place in an oiled boil, cover with plastic wrap, and let rise at least 30 minutes. (The longer it rises, the better.)
- Preheat oven to 425 .
- Sprinkle a small amount of cornmeal on your pan or pizza stone
- Form pizza on top of the corn meal
- Bake Crust for 10 minutes
- For this pizza we used our homemade Alfredo Sauce, some cooked and chopped bacon, and mozzarella!
- Place topping on pizza dough after the ten minutes of pre baking
- Bake until crust is light brown on the edges and the cheese is bubbling!