Don’t get me wrong, chicken straight off the BBQ is amazing but right now its raining outside and I’m not too fond of cooking in the rain. I don’t know if you want to put on your rain gear and brave the weather in these winter months but I’d rather put my feet up and watch some TV where its warm. My couch.
So here is a delicious recipe that allows you to not only enjoy some delicious BBQ chicken but stay inside where it’s warm. Give this crock pot recipe a try I’m sure you’ll love it.
- 2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup BBQ sauce
- ¼ cup Zesty Italian dressing
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- salt to taste
- Season chicken breast lightly (a small pinch per breast) with some sea salt and place in your crockpot.
- In a mixing bowl combine BBQ sauce, Italian dressing, brown sugar and Worcestershire sauce. Stir until well combined.
- Pour over chicken, cover and cook on HIGH for 3-4 hours
- Once time is up, you can serve the breast whole, or shred with 2 forks. If shredding, recover and let cook in sauce for about 10-15 more minutes to soak up all that delish flavor.