Pumpkin Spice Puppy Chow | This Is Why I’m Full
I love Fall! And not only because it means leaves falling and the end of the crazy California summer heat, I also love eating heavier foods. During the summer here on the West Coast it can be hard trying to find lighter fare, something that won’t make you feel sick in the heat. But I love Fall because it means that I can eat too many sweets and be less likely to get a stomachache from them.
I also love Muddy Buddies, have you ever had them? If not, you are missing out! Powdered sugar chocolatey goodness with a nice crunch from the cereal? SIGN ME UP! I love to make things with pumpkin in the fall, and that’s how I got the idea for these! I have made them a few times following my recipe, and once when I was in a hurry I made them with Pumpkin Spice Candy Melts and those turned out pretty good too! That recipe also had a lot less steps! But this is for sure my favorite one!!
Let us know what you think of our Pumpkin Spice Puppy Chow and comment below with any questions/suggestions! Be sure and sign up for our Newsletter where we will be posting and sending out recipes we are going to make and giving you the opportunity to give us suggestions for what we should make next! Enjoy!
Pumpkin Spice Puppy Chow
- 7 cups crispix cereal
- 1 1/2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups Powdered sugar
- 2 tsp Butter
- 3-4 tsp Pumpkin pie spice
- Melt butter and white chocolate chips in a double boiler or microwave, stir until well combined.
- Pour half of the melted white chocolate and 2 tsp of pumpkin pie spice onto the cereal, mix then pour the remaining chocolate and pumpkin pie spice.
- Continue stirring until Chex cereal is evenly coated.
- Coat cereal with powdered sugar.
- Spread onto a wax paper lined baking sheet, allow cereal to set.
- Throw in some of your favorite pumpkin candy to add some extra flavor!