Simple Crock Pot Meatloaf|This Is Why I’m Full
The traditional way of making meat loaf is a long and slow process. What better way to make it than a Simple Crock Pot Meatloaf? The idea seems to go hand in hand, but I haven’t seen many recipes for this method, until now. Making a Simple Crock Pot Meatloaf is amazingly… Well, simple!
Better yet, the low heat produced by the slow cooker wont heat your house up! You know what that means, meat loaf in summer while staying cool. I’ve done this before and it’s amazing. I love meat loaf and hate sweating in my own home. No more baking for hours at 350* plus its just so amazing I can’t get over it.
Not to mention this Simple Crock Pot Meatloaf recipe will have everyone up in arms about how amazing it tastes, and how well it stays together. A nice dense and delicious meat loaf you can modify to fit your exact needs.
As we all have seen I like to add bacon to my recipes, and this is no exception. Bacon meat loaf is as delicious as it sounds, and you should try it too.
Let us know what you think of our Simple Crock Pot Meatloaf and comment below with any questions/suggestions! Be sure and sign up for our Newsletter where we will be posting and sending out recipes we are going to make and giving you the opportunity to give us suggestions for what we should make next! Enjoy!
- 2 pounds Ground beef
- 2 Eggs, beaten
- ¾ cup Milk
- ½ tsp Salt and Pepper
- 3 Slices of bread, crumbled into small pieces
- ½ cup Onion, diced
- 1 envelope Ranch dressing mix
- ½ cup Ketchup
- Bacon (optional)
- Mix the eggs, milk, salt, pepper, and bread crumbs. Allow to soften (about 25 minutes).
- Combine this mixture with ground beef, onion, ranch pack, and ketchup. Mound in a greased crockpot.
- Cover the top of the mixture with additional ketchup
- Put the cover on and turn the crockpot on high for 15 minutes. Then reduce the heat to low and cook for 7 hours!